A premier educational institution, Myrtle Learning empowers students to “own their learning” through its innovative teaching and learning approaches.
We guarantee the progress of our students through our unique curriculum design and delivery styles. Myrtle Learning offers:
- Extra tuition for children of school going age preparing for 11 plus, GCSE/IGCSE and A Level/IB
- Post 16 Education for various courses and examinations at our Exam Centres
- Resources and Strategies personalized to meet the needs of students
- A Mentoring Program that enables students to plan and take control of their learning
- The Myrtle Reading Club that helps to develop reading and analytical skills sets of students
LEVEL OP: To create an inclusive Learning Environment irrespective of geographical location or setbacks that expresses our Values, promotes Exemplar Leadership traits, Own’s the learning journey and duly develops guided Principles in all.
- To ensure the highest standards of achievement
- To provide an existing, challenging and enjoyable curriculum that will prepare them for a rapidly changing technological world
- To promote courtesy, acceptance and respect for others
- To place great emphasis on personal development and well- being
- To work in partnership with parents, communities and organization
Traits, Dispositions and Virtues
The personal traits, dispositions and virtues used to develop the characters of our pupils for these values include:
- Ambition and excellence