GCSE Chemistry (Science)
The GCSE Physics course is designed to cover four units and sub units. Myrtle Learning is designed to cover the content of these topics and also complete the sub unit tests and end of unit tests.
The Units are:
- Atoms, Bonding and Moles
- Chemical reactions and energy changes
- Rates, equilibrium and organic chemistry
- Analysis and the earth’s resources
In addition to this, science students are expected to have the following maths skills to support their progress in chemistry:
- Arithmetic and numerical computation
- Handling data
- Geometry and trigonometry
Write a review
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
This course does not have reviews